The Biblio File: Library News
The Biblio File
January 25, 2021
Our curbside pick-up/drop-off has proven to be very popular and has been going amazingly well! We thank everyone for helping us make this change so easily.
To reserve items, the following options are available:
- Search our website:https://pinawapubliclibrary.com/ to browse our collection, check availability, and reserve items.
- Email the library with your reservation requests: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Leave a message on the answering machine at the library 204-753-2496. We will return your call when we have time to assist you.
Schedule a pick up time:
After we have prepared your order we will give you a call or send you an email to schedule a time slot to pick up your items. We are open Tuesday to Friday, and Sunday from 1:00-4:00 and are scheduling appointments from 1:00-3:45, every 15 minutes. Please respond with the day and time slot that works for you.
Items can be picked up during your scheduled time slot at the back door of the Community Centre (across from the arena)
You can let us know when you arrive in one of two ways:
- Call 204-753-2496 from your cell phone
- Ring the handicap buzzer for the back door
Please stand back a distance of two meters while we bring your order out and place it on a cart by the door. After we go back into the building, you can pick up your items.
- Books can be returned during drop off/pick up hours only
- We will have boxes set up for your returns, at the back door of the community centre
- You do not need to let us know that you are returning books, just put them in the box
- Do not touch other books in return box
- Please respect social distancing measures during pickups and returns
There will be no interlibrary loan service at this time