Casual Employment Opportunity for Librarian Assistant
The Pinawa Public Library is committed to providing an inclusive and diverse environment and encourages candidates of all background to apply.
- Helping patrons of all ages with locating specific materials, photocopying, and using the internet
- Circulating materials
- Supervising and training volunteers
- Assisting with interlibrary loans, cataloguing, and record keeping
Training begins late August 2023. Though this has historically been a student position, adults are welcome to apply.
A suitable applicant will:
- Have strong interpersonal and computer skills
- Be capable of working as a team member and/or independently
- Demonstrate an interest in libraries, books and reading
- Be available to work some weekday evenings and Sunday afternoons
The successful applicant will be required to complete a Child Abuse Registry Check.
Please submit a resume, with two references and contact information, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop off at the Pinawa Public Library.
Deadline for all applications is 4:00 PM Friday August 4, 2023.
An email will be sent to confirm we have received your resume (by email or drop off)